qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Versioning DocBook and API docs on the Qpid Web Site
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:28:04 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

I missed the debate about versions, but we'll only ref 0.6 then 0.8 in doc
is that right ? So if we're working on something with a 0.7 version on trunk
when its released the docs should ref 0.8 but the devel links will go to 0.7
docs ?

Sorry if I have the stick by the wrong end (not that the numbers are
confusing :-)

I think whats you're proposing makes sense, though I'm not sure how best to
ref back and forward as we make changes but using absolute refs avoids
confusion or inadvertant links to non-relevant pages.

Thanks,
Marnie