qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: AMQP client library collaboration
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:14:45 GMT
On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 09:09 -0400, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> BTW, I've created the mailing list on google groups that was suggested
> on earlier posts:
>
> Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/amqp-client-dev
>
> I think it would be a good idea to move this discussion there since
> this thread is getting cross posted across a couple groups who's
> interest level varies.  If this topic is of interest to you please
> join the discussion there.

There is one blocking issue (at least for me) in using google groups -
I'm am not going to create another online account just to join a mailing
list. I'm sure that all of you that already use google mail will not
have this issue.

But I already have somewhere in excess of 20 online identities and I'm
not going to create a new one just so I can join a single mailing list.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org