qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: , http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:12:07 GMT
On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 09:49 -0400, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> The official place for our distributions is here:
>
>    http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/
>
> What is the purpose of this directory?
>
>    http://qpid.apache.org/dist/
>
> Is this something we need to maintain in the new web site?

I think so, but we don't necessarily need to link to it from the main
website.

This is the location that apache infrastructure suggested to keep non
official releases. So that is where alpha and beta releases would go.

You can probably remove the contents since we are not releasing anything
presently.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org