qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Version and icon resources for Qpid cpp executables on Windows
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:30:17 GMT
On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 10:06 -0400, Steve Huston wrote:
> All the version stuff can (should) be generated from the cmake config.
> The values are already in the CMakeLists.txt file. You'd use the same
> technique that's used to build the config.h file (and, I think, the
> doxygen input).

Having investigated a little it seems all you need to do is
conditionally add the .rc file to the sources for an exe/dll if the
compiler is MSVC (there is apparently a long standing cmake bug that
means rc files don't work correctly with other windows compilers).

So that seems pretty straightforward actually.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org