qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Prototype web site - now with most of the content
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:37:56 GMT
On 06/08/2010 08:13 AM, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> Here's the current version of the new web site:
>
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/qpid/
>
> Does this seem basically right? What needs to happen before we make this
> live?

Looks very nice.

The getting started page has a link to the FAQ which links to the  old cwiki.
The FAQ (and pages it links to) needs to move to the new site, but I don't think
that needs to hold up putting this live as long as the links to the old pages
remain valid till they've been moved.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org