qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ACL to Work with Java Broker
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:54:00 GMT
On 14 June 2010 12:41, Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I checked once again and have noticed that I have configured the XML-based
> ACL properly but still my client is not checked for access control. I am not
> sure what "allow-all" under security in the config is supposed to do but
> have commented out that as well.

The allow-all is a global default, which could be removed. it soulds
like you 're doing things the right way, but it would be useful to see
the config you're actually usaing. I will also take another look at
how the XML acls are processed and whether this is the expected
behaviour...

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org