qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Chen <...@evri.com>
Subject regarding Last value queue
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:15:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to play with last value queue. I see that there isn't any
development release for 0.7, so I grabbed trunk from git and tried to
do the following:

    Map arguments = new HashMap<String, Object>();
			    arguments.put("qpid.last_value_queue",true);
			    arguments.put("qpid.last_value_queue_key","LVQ.key");

			AMQShortString name = new AMQShortString(_queueName);
			session.createQueue( name, true, true, false, arguments );

To create the LVQ. And if I don't set the key on the messages, it
seems to be able to send messages correctly.

However, once I set the key on the message:

message.setStringProperty( "LVQ.key", key );

Messages won't be delieverd to the queue at all, from looking at the
JMX console.

I wonder how do I make it work?

Thanks,

Tim