qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Rename drain and spout? qpid-python-test ....
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:01:49 GMT
On 08/11/2010 07:09 PM, Chuck Rolke wrote:
> I'd tend to leave the names be what they are and adjust my design and environment to
them.

Me too.

> Certainly it's a problem when you type 'drain' and the wrong drain runs because of a
path. But it seems there will always be the case where you need to test two cpp-receive versions
against each other and you are right back to where you are now. If you design for a full absolute
path to each executable then it never goes wrong.

Good point.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org