qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Updating the 0-10 Java transport layer
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:48:33 GMT

I still think it needs debate,

For example, the discussion has been put forward to add in the new API
model in Java between JMS and the transports. This is needed. How does
that relate to this?

This discussing needs to be had a bit more broadly so that all involved in
the client can contribute / agree.

I would like to see agreement between Rob, Rafi, Rajith, & Andrew for
example
on this topic.

(unless it has happened and I missed it, if I see acks then I'll be happy)
Carl.