qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the 0-10 Java transport layer
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:04:40 GMT
Also,

I should point out that the JIRA that mentions OSGi is purely in a
'Nice to have' category, and isn't something I expect to be working on
at any time in the near future... The important part of this is
consolidating and improving the transport layer. I expect that the
ability to add an OSGi module containg a Netty transport would be
something that would be useful, on the broker, certainly, and anyone
interested in a performant client should be able to swap in the same
implementation, using the class.forName mechanism already described by
Rajith.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134 ;

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org