qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0-10 Session Close and Failover
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:05:48 GMT
On 3 August 2010 21:52, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> The java-cpp-cluster test profile was hanging due to your checkin,
> since a non zero timeout causes stale sessions to interfere with
> proper failover.
> [...]
>  The test is "testFailoverInALoop" in FailoverTest.java

Hi,

Actually, even after building everything in the cpp folder on a
machine I have access to (where such things work) I was unable to run
the cpp.cluster test profile. Is there some special thing I ought to
be doing, over and above the obvious?

Thanks,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org