qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Toy* classes in common
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:51:00 GMT
Hi.

Can someone explain what the purpose of ToyBroker, ToyClient and
ToyExchange in the org.apache.qpid package, in the common module, is?
I notice they are the only things that use the MinaHandler class
(org.apache.qpid.transport.network.mina package, also in the common
module) as well? I'm asking because they *seem* to be obsolete or
unused and could probably be removed or at the very least are
candidates for moving to a test or examples directory?

Thanks,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org