qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0-10 Session Close and Failover
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:37:17 GMT
On 3 August 2010 14:24, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> The change has actually caused issues with the JMS client failover against the C++ cluster.
> I would appreciate if you could revert the change until we figure out a proper fix.
> Rafi have suggested a few alternatives, perhaps it's best if one of those approaches
are investigated.

> Rajith

Hi.

Can you elaborate on what the issue is, as I didn't see any of the cpp
profile tests failing? If you had a test that illustrated the problem
it would make it easier to understand your issue. As it is, it will be
a simple matter to revert the change, so I will do this as soon as I
have time.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org