qpid-dev mailing list archives

From mick <mgoul...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release RC3 as Qpid 0.8
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:14:33 GMT
On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 14:27 +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:

> [ ] Yes, release RC3 as Qpid 0.8
> [ ] No, I have an issue which I'll discuss in a new thread.

[X] Undecided

I downloaded and built qpid-0.8.tar on a cluster-enabled machine, and I
am seeing several cluster tests putting out many messages like this:

  Exception exceptions.TypeError: "poll() got an unexpected keyword
argument '_deadstate'" in <bound method Broker.__del__ of
<qpid.brokertest.Broker object at 0x2abdf6fedb50>> ignored

The tests then succeed, but I wonder if the success is spurious?
Does anyone know how serious this is or is not?

Anybody want to try and sway my vote?  ( I am disappointingly easy to
bribe/threaten. )

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org