qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Eclipse project files for Java code
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:31:25 GMT
I've started doing some work using the qpid java tree and I'm using
eclipse to help me.

It appears to me that the most straightforward way to get eclipse to
work with java projects is to have the project files (.project
and .classpath) in the source code hierarchy. Currently these aren't in
the java tree.

I'm assuming that I'm not the only person using the qpid java code with
eclipse so:

1. Does anyone object to me checking in the eclipse project files?

If no one has any objections I'll check in a set of project files next
week (for the pieces I'm using)

2. Is there a reason why they are not already there?
2a. How do you work in that case with eclipse?

Thanks

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org