qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Java broker flow control implementation questions
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:47:48 GMT
Hi Rob,

I'm working on implementing producer flow control for the C++ broker, based on the 0_10 credit
model.  Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2935 for more detail.

Marnie indicated that you've implemented this for the Java broker, and has forwarded me a
few links that describe the functionality.

I'd like the look and feel of the C++ implementation to be the same as the existing Java support,
so I'm following the usage model as described in https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/use-producer-flow-control.html.

Have you implemented this over the 0_10 protocol?  I'd like to leverage as much of the design
and implementation as possible.

thanks,

-K

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org