qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Release notes for 0.8 announcement email ?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 14:57:33 GMT
Right. I'll add the 'Whoa...' text to the .NET Binding chapter in doc/book/ProgrammingInApacheQpid.

For now, how about an executive summary of:

The .NET Binding for the C++ Qpid Messaging API is an intermediary program designed
to make access to C++ Qpid Messaging methods simple and in a way familiar to the programmer.
The .NET Binding creates and manipulates actual C++ Qpid Messaging API objects so that a .NET
program will operate the same as if the program were written in native C++.

-Chuck