qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kaminiecki <ada...@dgt.com.pl>
Subject C# client question
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:35:24 GMT
Please help me, I know You are going to remove this client but please
help me if you can.

When I'm creating session

session = connections.CreateSession(0);

I'm doing it ok? why after 60 sec get an error Conection lost and need
to reconnect??

Why when I'm trying to send 10 message per secon get another error:

my method to send message:
public void SendMessage(string exchange,string routingKey,object
message,bool presistent)
        {
            try
            {
                var mes = new Message();
                mes.ClearData();

                object[] obj = PackMyMessage(message);

                mes.AppendData(obj[1] as byte[]);
                mes.MessageProperties.SetContentEncoding(obj[0].ToString());
                mes.MessageProperties.SetContentType(obj[0].ToString());

                if (presistent)
mes.DeliveryProperties.SetDeliveryMode(MessageDeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
                session.MessageTransfer(exchange, routingKey, mes);
             }
         catch (Exception e)
            {
                InvokeErrorMessage(e.Message);
            }

Am I doing something wrong?? if I send sigle message it's ok but when  I
try send many, no messege are sended.

Im using C++ broker 0.8 and client .net

Is there any method to get single message from declared before queue??

Regards,
Adam

believed to be clean.