qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release RC3 as Qpid 0.8
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 16:01:00 GMT
As the 3 required +1 votes were gained, the vote has passed. RC3 is now
officially Qpid 0.8.

The final tally of votes was as follows:
- There were 9 +1 votes by committers, 4 of which are PMC members.
- There were no -1 votes.
- There was 1 'undecided'(0?) vote due to an apparent cluster test issue,
which was responded to as being an issue with test itself that is fixed on
trunk, however the original vote wasn't updated and so stands.

I have copied the files to the distribution area, and they are now live at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid

I will work on updating the website tomorrow, giving the mirrors time to
update in the meantime. I will also put out a draft for the announcement
email which will be sent early next week.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org