qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject ManagedExchange.bindings() does not return bindings correctly
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:04:40 GMT
Hi devs,

I am trying to monitory the Java broker using JMX and when I try to get
bindings using ManagedExchange.bindings method I do not see the bindings for
the queues that I have created. I tried running the reqres samples. It
should create a queue named example.RequestQueue bound to amq.direct but I
do not see in the TabularData instance returned by the bindings methods.

Do you have an idea what is going wrong here?

Thanks,
Danushka