qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Improvement Process
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:47:52 GMT
When I sent this I attached some top-level html files, but my mailer seems
to have eaten them.

The tarball made it through, however.  If you look at the output dir
inside the tarball, you'll see the QIPs I mentioned in fully rendered
form.

The other stuff in the tarball is some code to convert QIPs from text
format to html and generate an index.

Justin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org