qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.10
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:50:45 GMT
Hi.

One thing I'm not clear on. Since the genpom stuff has been fixed (See
QPID-1916 - thx, Robbie and Emmanuel) are we going to disseminate
Maven artifacts as part of 0.10 now? That would definitely be nice to
have. I believe we can upload to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/ once we
have the approved release artifacts, but I'm not sure of the correct
process. I can find out if nobody else knows?

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7582 293 255