qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject 0.10 release update - RC3 is out
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:33:59 GMT
Thanks to all the folks who helped to get this last set of changes in.
I've cut RC3 at revision 1088728.  It's available at

   http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-0.10-rc3/

and it's also listed on the release page at

   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.10+Release

With this release, I have removed the dotnet and ruby artifacts.

A quick recap: this is our last planned release candidate.  If we don't
discover any new regressions or distribution issues, the RC3 bits will
be our release bits.

I propose we open a vote on Wednesday so the committers can begin to
register their decisions on the release.

Thanks,
Justin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org