qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject 0.10 release update - delayed to next week
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:43:27 GMT
Hello, all.

Our targeted release date was March 30th, or approximately this week.
We're not going to hit that date, for some reasons listed below.  I've
delayed the release to next week.

First, I'm holding off producing the new RC3 distribution because there is
at least one major distibution issue still being resolved.  It looks like
the vote on that will be complete today.

Second, Rajith has raised a blocker jira for jms failover.

There's also one more minor distribution issue I'd like to see land before
I proceed, QPID-3176.

I hope to produce RC3 this weekend so that we can verify and vote the
release next week.

In addition to the engineering issues, I need to finish preparing the
release notes and getting your feedback.  I think I'll be ready next week.

Thanks,
Justin

---
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.10+Release