qpid-dev mailing list archives

From deuba <d...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMX MC - Installer
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 11:47:28 GMT
Hi there,

I'm a newbie to QPID/AMQP and I'm trying to crawl my way through , I've
manage to configure my QPID Java broker running and now I would like to
monitor/administer the same using JMX console .

Is there a artifact I can refer to get the JMX Monitoring console (qpidmc)
or should I refer to the trunk ?

As I understand it's not by default bundled with Apache Qpid as JMX MC is
offered by SUN (??).

Please shed some light... I'm kind of lost on how can I have my broker
monitored...

Thanks much
Brian..