qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: FW: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] [ACTION REQUIRED] www.apache.org/dist/<tlp> housekeeping
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:33:03 GMT
On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 12:34 -0400, Steve Huston wrote:
> Who has access to qpid's /dist area and can help clean it up?

I've now looked at /dist and I don't think we've got anything to clean
up there - We've got only 2 releases up there 0.10 and 0.8. Which is the
current and previous release. I think it is reasonable to have them both
there.

When we release 0.12 then we should remove 0.8. If we released 0.10.1 it
would be the latest version of the current release and we should remove
0.10.

Any other opinions?

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org