qpid-dev mailing list archives

From mick <mgoul...@redhat.com>
Subject nominate qpid features to remove
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:28:06 GMT
Qpid developers --

It occurred to me that there are features in the current code base which
no one is actually using, but which remain for reasons of history and
inertia.

If this is true, they will be needlessly complicating ongoing
development.

I propose that the development community should nominate features that
we would like to see removed.  Once we agree on a list, we should
publish it to the user community, and call for comments.  Republish it a
couple times over the space of 3 months, give everyone plenty of
warning, and then select the luck winning features based on user
community feedback.

So -- does anyone have any favorite features that should be relegated to
the Department of Qpid History ?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org