qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas to rationalise the Java test profiles.
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 14:39:01 GMT
Just to add to it, any changes to the Java client should also be
tested with the cpp test profile.
Any changes to the client failover mechanism should also be tested
with the cpp.cluster profile.

I know it's a pain to run all these profiles, especially considering
each run takes about 30-40 mins.
But atm there is no better alternative. I think long term we need to
evaluate our testing strategy to see if we can come up with something
more efficient.

Regards,

Rajith

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org