qpid-dev mailing list archives

From et3w503 <et3w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in QPID C++ Broker
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 03:28:33 GMT
I traced the call stack

"qpid::broker::SessionManager::attach(qpid::broker::SessionHandler&,qpid::SessionId
const&, bool) (in /usr/lib/libqpidbroker.so.0.1.0) "

in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/tags/0.5/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/broker/SessionManager.cpp?view=markup
line 61:line state.reset(new SessionState(broker, h, id, config));

will new a SessionState object, then the instance will assign to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/tags/0.5/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/broker/SessionHandler.cpp?view=markup
line 72: session = connection.broker.getSessionManager().attach(*this, id,
force);

The class member session is aslo wrapped by auto_ptr.
My question is the session will be release automatically after
SessionHandler or we should release it manually?