qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Hendley <shend...@greenenergycorp.com>
Subject Re: Packaging Qpid
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:03:50 GMT
There is a debian distribution of qpid on Launchpad. It is not complete
(missing an init.d script) but it atleast means you don't have to build
qpidd from source.

https://launchpad.net/~kb3gtn/+archive/qpid

You can also try my "sprinkle" scripts to load qpid on ubuntu but they are a
little fragile. They do include an init.d script as well.

https://github.com/gec/reef-sprinkle-scripts

Sam