qpid-dev mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Concerning JIRA QPID-2549
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:26:31 GMT
Two questions:

What about Mac OS X knowing that it has a certain BSD heritage? Does
OSX expose a similar issue?

Would you mind if I finish up the FreeBSD port for Apache Qpid and
attach it to a JIRA? That way you could still push it upstreams into
the FreeBSD ports collection (or I could do that) as soon as support
for kqueue(2) on FreeBSD becomes available in Apache Qpid?

Cheers
Daniel