qpid-dev mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject [QUESTION] Concerning JIRA QPID-2549
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 00:44:26 GMT
Hi,

I created a FreeBSD port of Qpid 0.10 but am stuck at the issue
described in #QPID-2549 [1]. Just to understand it completely - does
the JIRA mean Qpid is completely broken on FreeBSD or would it be
possible to navigate around the Poller related error messages by
specifying --without-poller while configuring Qpid?

PS: I intend to create the Qpid FreeBSD in support of creating an
Apache Tuscany FreeBSD port which has an optional dependency on Apache
Qpid.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2549

Thanks and best wishes!

Cheers