qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid and AMQP 1-0: Plans?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:23:14 GMT
I'm planning on checking in all the Java code I've been working on for AMQP
1-0 on a branch soon... possibly over the weekend... it's very rough, and I
would like to remodel it in terms of the way we've discussed... however the
broker changes allow the Qpid Java Broker to do a passable impression of an
AMQP 1-0 broker.  For a client I've been building something standalone as
the current Java client is ... how to put this politely ... not the easiest
place to start implementing from :-)

What I'll probably start doing soon is working on a new implementation that
follows the style we have discussed below and picking up the things I can
re-use from my (essentially) prototyping work.

Cheers,
Rob