qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.12
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:00:15 GMT
+1

I have staged the Maven artifacts for the Java client on the ASF Nexus
instance and tested them, they can be promoted upon distribution of
the release (which as previously should not include the maven
directory output by the release script) by logging into Nexus at
https://repository.apache.org/

They are temporarily available at the following URL should anyone else
wish to test them:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-016/

Robbie