qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JAVA] build breakage with older ant/java
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:09:08 GMT
The rationale for the change was to add an extension point to the
build system to enable client modules, such as transports and
authentication/authorisation add-ons. The easiest way of doing this
was the property used which has happened to involve requiring a 3 year
old version of Ant.

Should it be a policy to support things that are over 6 years old at
this point? RHEL4? I've been seeing RHEL5 based builds getting broken
with increasing regularity recently...

Robbie