qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew MacBean <andymacb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python Tests
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:32:22 GMT
Thanks for that Gordon.

Another question, I am running the python tests against the C++ broker
and get 144 failures - from a total of 469 tests -  all saying
'Authentication Failed'.

I am starting the C++ broker with no parameters or config changes and
am passing no arguments to the ./qpid-python-test scripot?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

--Andrew