qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Wide-area clustering
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:41:29 GMT
On 10/26/2011 06:28 PM, Andrew Kennedy wrote:
> Ah, thanks Carl.
>
> I just skimmed over that bit of the documentation [1] when I was reading up on clustering,
but it's obvious now ;) I'll give it a try - it looks like I only need the replication plugin
libraries, not corosync or anything.

> Reading the documentation, if I set 'qpid.queue_event_generation' to '1' when declaring
a queue, I assume I can use the Java client to create replicated queues?

> [1] http://qpid.apache.org/books/trunk/AMQP-Messaging-Broker-CPP-Book/html/ch01s07.html

I have not done it from Java, but it should work. Just check it is set
correctly with qpid-tool

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org