qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject nag, nag! (re 0.14 release)
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:41:32 GMT
Just wanted to draw attention to two JIRAs for which we have contributed
patches waiting to be applied.

The first is QPID-3175[1], SSL support in Python client libraries, which
adds the ability to do client authentication over SSL from the python
client. This has been languishing for some time. A new patch was added
in June in response to earlier comments, the original patch was
contributed in March. It's a much needed addition to functionality.

The second one is QPID-3464[2], Fix QPID Build on Debian Squeeze. This
is much more recent but it would obviously be greatly desirable to fix
as many platform/build issues as possible for inclusion in the 0.14
release as this minimises frustration and aids adoption.

The issues are currently assigned to Rafi and Andrew (Stitcher)
respectively. I fully understand that time is a limited resource. If you
aren't going to be able to address these in time for 0.14 highlighting
that early would at least give us as last opportunity to hunt around for
another assignee in time for this release.

Anyone know of any others needing to be highlighted?

--Gordon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3175
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3464

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org