qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - alpha is available
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:33:17 GMT
On 21 Oct 2011, at 21h11, jross@redhat.com wrote:
> The 0.14 alpha is now cut at trunk revision 1187499:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-alpha/
>
> My smoke testing (on Fedora 15) uncovered one apparent failure in the java distribution:
>
>  https://gist.github.com/1304813
>
> I also did some basic testing of the cpp and python tarballs, and everything seems to
be okay.  More testing is very much appreciated, particularly in any area of relative expertise,
and please report what you find on the list.

Guys,

Is it too late to get in a simple change to the build process for 0.14? I'd like to turn on
Maven and OSGi artifact generation for the broker. Initial testing locally looks good, and
it's just a couple of lines per 'build.xml' file, so I can submit a patch immediately if it's
not a problem. We'd just publish the Maven artifacts in the same way as the client - broker
and management-common libraries are all that's needed.

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? PHONE_MISSING : http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ;