qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - alpha is available
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:16:53 GMT
Lets see the patch whether its too late or not.. ?

Robbie

On 26 October 2011 23:33, Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternational@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2011, at 21h11, jross@redhat.com wrote:
>> The 0.14 alpha is now cut at trunk revision 1187499:
>>
>>  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-alpha/
>>
>> My smoke testing (on Fedora 15) uncovered one apparent failure in the java distribution:
>>
>>  https://gist.github.com/1304813
>>
>> I also did some basic testing of the cpp and python tarballs, and everything seems
to be okay.  More testing is very much appreciated, particularly in any area of relative
expertise, and please report what you find on the list.

> Guys,
>
> Is it too late to get in a simple change to the build process for 0.14? I'd like to turn
on Maven and OSGi artifact generation for the broker. Initial testing locally looks good,
and it's just a couple of lines per 'build.xml' file, so I can submit a patch immediately
if it's not a problem. We'd just publish the Maven artifacts in the same way as the client
- broker and management-common libraries are all that's needed.