qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - alpha is available
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:27:57 GMT
Hi, Andrew.  I don't object at all.  I'll have a chance to test it this
week before I prepare the final beta.

Justin

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Andrew Kennedy wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2011, at 21h11, jross@redhat.com wrote:
>> The 0.14 alpha is now cut at trunk revision 1187499:
>>
>>  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-alpha/
>>
>> My smoke testing (on Fedora 15) uncovered one apparent failure in the java distribution:
>>
>>  https://gist.github.com/1304813
>>
>> I also did some basic testing of the cpp and python tarballs, and everything seems
to be okay.  More testing is very much appreciated, particularly in any area of relative expertise,
and please report what you find on the list.

> Guys,
>
> Is it too late to get in a simple change to the build process for 0.14? I'd like to turn
on Maven and OSGi artifact generation for the broker. Initial testing locally looks good,
and it's just a couple of lines per 'build.xml' file, so I can submit a patch immediately
if it's not a problem. We'd just publish the Maven artifacts in the same way as the client
- broker and management-common libraries are all that's needed.