qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - proposed final RC tomorrow
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:55:32 GMT
On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 13:24 -0500, jross@redhat.com wrote:
> Hi, everyone.  There were no further changes against RC1 last week.  This
> week we have just one:
>
>    r1207741 | grkvlt | 2011-11-28 22:13:55 -0500 (Mon, 28 Nov 2011) | 1
>    line
>    QPID-3489: Added org.apache.qpid.server.message to exported packages
>    for broker
>
> I will produce the second release candidate tomorrow, and I will propose
> it for release.  To my impression, the rate of change, and requests for
> changes, have diminished, and testing reports have been positive.  If you
> disagree, I'm eager to talk about it.

I have a request for a bug fix:

QPID-3654: ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism does not work on Java client

It's an almost trivial one line fix, seems very safe (to me at least)
and it enables a very convenient (if not truly necessary) feature for
the Java client.

Any volunteers for a quick review?

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org