qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Carda <dan.ca...@twtelecom.com>
Subject Problem Deploying JCA Test Programs
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:23:45 GMT

Hi!
Got a problem with the JCA adapter.  I'm basically building and deploy the
stock code.  The only exception is I went though and changed all the amqp
references to reflect our local bus.

I move the qpid-ra-0.10.rar to our JBoss 6.1's ./server/all/deploy directory
and all is well.

Using the build.xml scripts. I deploy the qpid-jca-ds.xml (also to the
./server/all/deploy directory) and I get no problems.  The messages I see on
the JBoss console seem to indicate the Topic and Queue are being deployed.

However, when I try to deploy the client EJB I get this message:

09:06:50,919 INFO  [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivation] Attempting to
reconnect
org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@356c414
destination=jca:/qpid.jca/QpidJCAAdapter/JCAAdminObject/HelloQueue
destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge durable=false
clientID=null user=null maxSession=10)

09:06:50,923 ERROR [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivation] Unable to
reconnect
org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@356c414
destination=jca:/qpid.jca/QpidJCAAdapter/JCAAdminObject/HelloQueue
destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge durable=false
clientID=null user=null maxSession=10): javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
jca: not bound

I know I'm doing something wrong but I just can see what?  I see in the
QpidListenerBean.java the "destination" is prefixed with jca, but I don't
know what to change to get the deploy working.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Daniel Carda