qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <wpr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Problem Deploying JCA Test Programs
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:28:12 GMT
Hi Dan,
	It looks like from your syntax for your destination your using the Geronimo version of the
examples:

> jca:/qpid.jca/QpidJCAAdapter/JCAAdminObject/HelloQueue

In your build.xml file you should see a property

target.host

By default this is set to Geronimo, you simply need to change this to jboss and do a

ant clean deploy-ds deploy-rar deploy-ear

Can I ask where you acquired the adapter and what version of the examples you are using just
to be sure.

Regards,
Weston