qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject cmake build broken? (was Re: 0.14 release update - release branch and beta)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:20:06 GMT
On 11/03/2011 10:47 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Good evening.  A little later than I promised, I have branched from
> trunk for release and produced the 0.14 beta.
>
> Beta revision: 1197313
> Beta distribution: http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-beta/
> Release branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.14/

The cmake build doesn't seem to work for me, using
cmake-2.6.4-5.fc12.i686. I get lots of errors stating for
set_target_properties[1], it reports it can't find PerlLibs[2] though
the perl bindings built ok with autotools and the configuration is
reported as incomplete due to errors[3].

[1] set_target_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.
[2] Could NOT find PerlLibs  (missing:  PERL_LIBRARY PERL_INCLUDE_PATH)
[3] Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org