qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - release branch and beta
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 16:49:32 GMT
On 11/03/2011 10:47 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Good evening.  A little later than I promised, I have branched from
> trunk for release and produced the 0.14 beta.
>
> Beta revision: 1197313
> Beta distribution: http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-beta/
> Release branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.14/

Other than the cmake issue, seems fine to me (usual checks of tools,
python tests, perftests & java-python-c++ examples against the c++
broker all worked fine for autotools build).

There are some very out of date release notes for c++ and python (citing
0.8 release). Should have spotted those earlier. We seem to have this
problem every release. Is there any point in having those files? Should
we just delete them?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org