qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - RC1 is available
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:05:40 GMT
On 21 Nov 2011, at 14h49, Justin Ross wrote:
> Greetings, everyone.  I've produced our first release candidate at revision 1203721:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14-rc1/
>
> I haven't completed my normal smoke testing, so I'll follow up later
> with my results.  Try it out!

Hi.

I realised that Exchange plugins still don't work, as I forgot to commit my patch. They need
the 'org.apache.qpid.server.message' package to be exported, so that the 'doRoute' method
will work (see QPID-3489).

I have committed this as r1207096, on trunk, but I'm not sure if it's too late to get this
into the RC?

Thanks,
Andrew.
--