qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <wpr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Problem Deploying JCA Test Programs
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:33:35 GMT
Hi Dan,
	Glad to hear your up and running!

	Currently the code you have was used in putting the adapter and the examples together prior
to going upstream for review and eventual inclusion. We are planning on having the latest
code upstream in short order, but the timing is not quite set. The code that you have should
be fine in the interim, as there are no major changes in the later code base so what you have
now should tie you over until everything is official.

Thanks for the kinds word btw as well as checking out the adapter and running the examples.
Any feedback, comments etc are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Weston