qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GIT
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:09:14 GMT
So, I'm not a git user, though I dare say I could learn... but I must admit
that I'd prefer not to be part of the pilot group and wait for others to
sort out any issues encountered before we consider moving across...
therefore I'd personally be -1 for moving in the trial... but ok for moving
at a later point.

-- Rob