qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid CI on Apache Jenkins
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:47:15 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to point out some work that has
been going on to integrate some of Qpid's builds onto the Apache
Jenkins instances over the last few months.   We now have the Java
client being tested against the C++/Java Broker on each commit and the
Python tests being run against both Brokers.  Build notification
reports are being sent to 	 notifications@qpid.apache.org.  Builds are
generally proving to be quite stable with only a few spurious reports,
so I'd encourage you to sign up to notifications if you have not done
so already.

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Continuous+Integration

We have just automated the (java) build/test of the release 0.14 branch too.

Any comments or suggestions welcome.  Post them here or add them to
the Future integration section of the  wiki page.

cheers, Keith.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org